Old English blood boyling afresh in Leicestershire men: : occasioned by the late barbarous invasion of the Scots. As appears by this letter from my Lord Grey, to Major Generall Skippon.
- London : Printed by H. for Giles Calvert, at the black spread-eagle, at the West end of Pauls, 1648.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 4,  pages)
- Skippon, Philip, -1660.
- Local subjects:
- Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649 -- Early works to 1800.
Scotland -- Foreign relations -- England -- Early works to 1800.
- Identified as Wing S5190 on UMI Microfilm Early English books reel 1671.
Annotation on Thomason copy: "Aug ye 28'.
Reproductions of originals in the University of Illinois Library (Early English books) and the British Library (Thomason tracts).
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Thomason Tracts ; 73:E461) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) G1969B.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|