The vvhole book of [P]salmes: / collected into English meeter by Thomas Sternhold, Iohn Hopkins, and others. ; [se]t forth and allowed to be sung in all churches, [o]f all the people together, before and after morn[i]ng and evening prayer, and also before and after [se]rmons; and moreover in private houses for their godly solace and comfort: laying apart all ungodly songs and ballades, which tend onely to the nourishing of vice, and corrupting of youth.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Whole book of Psalms
- Amsterdam. : Printed for C.P., Anno Dom. M.D.C.XLIV. 
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 74 pages)
- Bible. Psalms -- Paraphrases, English.
- Imperfect: Tightly bound with some loss of printing.
Reproduction of original in the Bodleian Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2564:1) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) B2405A
- Hopkins, John, -1570.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|