Friendly and seasonable advice to the Roman-Catholicks of England : The second edition enlarg'd. Offer'd by a charitable hand, and very proper to be recommended to their serious perusal by all their well-wishers.
- Other Title:
- Advice to the Roman Catholicks of England
- London : printed for Henry Brome at the Gun at the West-end of St. Pauls, 1675.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 81,  pages)
- Catholic Church -- Controversial literature -- Early works to 1800.
- Running title reads: Advice to the Roman Catholicks of England.
By Thomas Comber--Wing (CD-ROM edition).
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2400:7) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) C5467A
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|