The authors of the first case of salt-petre, humbly offer the following particulars as reasons against passing the bill.
- Other Title:
- Additional case of salt-petre, by the authors of the first
- [London : publisher not identified, 1693]
- Early English books online
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- Saltpeter industry -- Law and legislation -- England -- Early works to 1800.
- Broadsides -- England -- 17th century.
- Caption title.
Publication data suggested by Wing.
Half-title on pages : Additional case of salt-petre, by the authors of the first.
Reproduction of the original in the Lincoln's Inn Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2732:31) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) A4265
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|