Anno Regni Caroli II Regis Angliæ, Scotiæ, Franciæ, & Hiberniæ, vicesimo secundo. : At the Parliament begun at Westminster the eighth day of May, Anno Dom. 1661. in the thirteenth year of the reign of ... Lord Charles ... And there continued by several prorogations to the 14th day of February 1670 ...
- Other records:
- Standardized Title:
- Act to prevent and suppress seditious conventicles
- Other Title:
- Anno vicesimo secundo Caroli II regis
- [London] In the Savoy, Printed by ... John Bill and Christopher Barker ..., 1670.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (15 pages)
- Church and state -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- Church history -- 17th century.
- "Cum privilegio."
Reproduction of original in: Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2555:21) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) E1153AB
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|