A Breefe collection concerning the love of God tovvards mankinde, & hovv for diuers causes vve are iustlie bounde to loue & serue him : with preparation to prayer, and certaine necessarie prayers and thankesgeuing to God for his benefites, daylie to be vsed : also a deuote meditation to procure contrition, and excite deuotion with other vertuous prayers.
- Other Title:
- Treatise of the loue of God.
- Printed at Doway : By Laurence Kellam at the signe of the Holie Lambe, 1603.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (62 [id est 72],  pages)
- Catholic Church -- Prayer-books and devotions.
God -- Love.
- Running title: A treatise of the loue of God.
Signatures: A-C¹² D².
Numerous errors in paging.
Reproduction of original in the Lambeth Palace Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1790:7) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 5554
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|