A briefe method of catechizing : Wherein are handled these foure points. 1. How miserable all men are by nature. 2. What remedy God hath appointed for their deliuerance. 3. How they must liue that are deliuered. 4. What helpes they must vse to that end. The same points are also contracted, and a forme of examining communicants added, with graces before and after meate.
- Standardized Title:
- Briefe methode of catechising.
- The 38. edition.
- London : Printed by A. Math[ewes] for Humphrey Robinson dwelling in Pauls Church yard, at the signe of the three Pidgeons, 1631.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 48 pages)
- Catechisms, English -- Early works to 1800.
- "To the Christian reader" signed: St. Egerton.
Printer's name from STC.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 783:10) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 7535.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|