The unfortunate lover; or, Merry Andrews's sad and wofull lamentation for the loss of his sweetheart Joan. : To the tune of, I marry and thank ye too.
- Other Title:
- Merry Andrew's sad and wofull lamentation for the loss of his sweetheart Joan
Merry Andrew's sad and woeful lamentation for the loss of his sweetheart Joan
I marry and thank ye too.
- [London] : Printed for J. Brooksby, J. Deacon, J. Blare, and J. Back, [between 1682 and 1695]
- Early English books online
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages)) : illustrations (woodcuts)
- Ballads, English -- 17th century.
- Broadsides -- England -- 17th century.
- Caption title.
Place and date range of publication from Wing.
Printed in two columns, in black letter.
Reproduction of the original in the Bodleian Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2797:6) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) U57
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|