An additional ordinance of the Lords and Commons assembled in Parliament of England, : for the more full indempnity of the officers and souldiers who have acted by authority, and for the service of the Parliament. Together, with the votes of the Lords and Commons assembled in Parliament, for the disbanding and payment of Sir Thomas Fairfax his army. 5. Iunii 1647. Ordered by the Commons in Parliament, that this ordinance and votes be forthwith printed and published. H. Elsynge, Cler. Parl. D. Com.
- Standardized Title:
- Laws, etc.
- [London] : Printed by T.W. for Edw. Husband, printer to the Honourable House of Commons, 1647.
- Early English books online
- Government document
1 online resource (, 5,  pages)
- England and Wales. Army -- Pay, allowances, etc. -- Law and legislation -- Early works to 1800.
Amnesty -- England -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649 -- Early works to 1800.
- Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Thomason Tracts ; 62:E391) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) E1180.
- England and Wales. Parliament.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|