The vindication of A. Cresner, school-master in Long-Acre, from the aspersions of A. Pulton, Jesuit and school-master in the Savoy : together with some account of his discourse with Mr. Meredith. Imprimatur, Octob. 24. 1687. Hic liber cui titulus The vindication of A. Cresner, &c. H. Maurice Reverendissimo in Christo P.D. Wilhelmo Archiep. Cant. à Sacris.
- London : printed for Ric. Chiswell at the Rose and Crown in St. Paul's Church-Yard, MDCLXXXVII. 
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 14 pages)
- Catholic Church -- Controversial literature -- Early works to 1800.
Church and state -- England -- Early works to 1800.
- The words "The vindication ... Cresner, &c." which follow "Hic liber cui titulus" in lines 13-14 of title are enclosed in square brackets.
A variant of the edition with "A. Cressner," in line 4 of title and lacking errata at the bottom of pages 14.
Reproduction of original in: Union Theological Seminary Library; Henry E. Huntington Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1525:4; 2386:12) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (CD-Rom, 1996) C6885
- Pulton, A. (Andrew), 1654-1710.
Meredith, Edward, 1648-1689?
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|