Panoplia: or, Armour of proof for a weak Christian against the worlds envy, scoffs and reproaches : Together with the doves innocency, and the serpents subtilty, upon Gen. 3. 15. By R. Younge of Roxwell in Essex. Licensed and entred according to order.
- Other Title:
- Armour of proof for a weak Christian against the worlds envy, scoffs and reproaches
Glasse for scorners, or instructions to prevent destruction
- [London : printed by J. Hayes, and are to be sold by Mrs. Crips in Popes-head-Alley, with nine and thirty other pieces composed by the same authour, 1664]
- Early English books online
1 online resource (32 pages)
- Christian life -- Protestant authors -- Early works to 1800.
Christian literature -- Early works to 1800.
- Caption title.
Imprint from colophon.
Running-title reads: A glasse for scorners, or instructions to prevent destruction.
Reproduction of original in the Bodleian Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2378:16) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) Y168
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|