Declarations counts and pleadings in English: the second part. : Being the authentique forme of presidents in the Court of Common Pleas; in actions real, personal and mixt in the reignes of Q. Eliz. K. James, and the late K. Charles: usefull for all practicers and studients of the law, of what degree soever. / Collected by Richad [sic] Brownlow Esq; late Prothonotary of the Court of Commons Pleas. With an exact table of all the principall matters contained in this booke.
- Standardized Title:
- Declarations and pleadings in English. Part 2
- London, : Printed for Matthew Walbancke, at Grayes Inne Gates, and John Place at Furnivals Inne Gate, in Holborne, 1654.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 176, 169-383, 404-495,  pages,  leaf of plates) : portrait.
- Pleading -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
Forms (Law) -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
Procedure (Law) -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
- The portrait is signed: Tho. Cross sculp:.
Text continuous despite pagination.
Line 8 of title has "personal and mixt". Variant: the "n" of "and" is upside down.
Annotation on Thomason copy: "March 28".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Thomason Tracts ; 39:E226) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition, 1994) B5196.
- Cross, Thomas, active 1632-1682, engraver.
England and Wales. Court of King's Bench.
England and Wales. Court of Common Pleas.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|