The right of the city of London, and their proceedings touching the regulation of hackny-coaches, standing in the said city and liberties thereof
- [London] : Printed by Samuel Roycroft, printer to the honourable city of London, 1692/3.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages)) : illustrations (woodcut)
- Coach drivers -- England -- London -- Early works to 1800.
Urban transportation -- Law and legislation -- England -- London -- Early works to 1800.
Carriages and carts -- England -- Early works to 1800.
- Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 21242:157) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) R1506.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|