Depositions and articles against Thomas Earle of Strafford, Febr 16. 1640
- Other Title:
- Articles of the Commons assembled in Parliament, against Thomas Earle of Strafford
- [London] : Printed, in the yeare 1640 [id est 1641]
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 45 pages)
- Strafford, Thomas Wentworth, Earl of, 1593-1641.
- The year is given in Lady Day dating.
One of five STC entries representing an undetermined number of settings and combinations of formes. Sheets are often found mixed. In this setting of quire A, title page lacks a comma after "yeare"; A3r line 3 ends "England, and". Characteristics of other sheets associated by STC with this setting of A are: B2r line 4 begins "of Chancery,", line 5 has "Precincts"; D1r line 3 ends "State" (no comma), line 4 has "Justices"; E1r line 1 ends "appointed".
A₃r line 3 ends "England, and"; B₂r line 4 begins "of Chancery," line 5 has "Precincts"; D₁r line 3 ends "& made...State" (no comma); E₁r line 1 ends "appointed".
Identified as STC 25248b on reel 670, and as STC 25248 on reel 1589.
Reproductions of the originals in the Folger Shakespeare Library (reel 670), the Bodleian Library (reel 1589), and Harvard University. Library (reel 1906).
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 670:7, 1589:2, 1906:3) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 25248.3.
Wing (2nd edition, 1994) E2572aA.
- Further impeachment of Thomas Earle of Strafford, by the Commons assembled in Parliament, 1640.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|