An alarum to pamphleteers, or, The danger of an habeas corpus : being a serious and seasonable advice to anti-temporizing scriblers, to desist in time, lest they untimely be forc'd to sing their own obsequies, and write with their own pens in dismall characters their own epitaphs / by R.B.H.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- An alarum to pamphleteers.
Danger of an habeas corpus.
- London : [publisher not identified], 1659.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (8 pages)
- Great Britain -- History -- Commonwealth and Protectorate, 1649-1660 -- Anecdotes.
- A satire.
Reproduction of original in Huntington Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 789:14) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing H115A
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|