To the high court of Parliament of the Common-wealth of England, Scotland, and Ireland. The humble petition of Tho: Nevill, prisoner in the fleet, in the behalfe of himselfe and many more, in and about London.
- Other Title:
- Humble petition of Tho: Nevill, prisoner in the fleet, in the behalfe of himselfe and many more, in and about London
- [London : publisher not identified, 1654]
- Early English books online
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- Debt, Imprisonment for -- England -- Early works to 1800.
Poor -- England -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- History -- Commonwealth and Protectorate, 1649-1660 -- Early works to 1800.
- Imprint from Wing.
Annotation on Thomason copy: "Septemb: 1654".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Thomason Tracts ; 246:669f19) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) N528.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|