Three great questions concerning the succession and the dangers of popery : fully examin'd in a letter to a Member of this present Parliament.
- Edinburgh : publisher not identified, re-printed in the year, 1681.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (24 pages)
- Anti-Catholicism -- Early works to 1800.
Church and state -- England -- Early works to 1800.
- Local subjects:
- Great Britain -- History -- Charles II, 1660-1685 -- Early works to 1800. (search)
Great Britain -- Kings and rulers -- Succession -- Early works to 1800. (search)
- Attributed to M.R. by Wing.
Reproduction of original in the Folger Shakespeare Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2357:19) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) R50
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|