Cronycles of the londe of Englo[n]d
- Standardized Title:
- Chronicles of England.
- Other Title:
- [Enpre[n]tyd in the Duchye of Braband in the towne of Andewarpe : In the yere of owr lord. M.cccc.xciij. By maistir Gerard de leew. a man of grete wysedom in all maner of ku[n]nyng: whych nowe is come from lyfe vnto the deth, which is grete harme for many a poure man, ]
- Early English books online
1 online resource ( pages)
- Local subjects:
- Great Britain -- History -- To 1485 -- Early works to 1800. (search)
- An edition of: Chronicles of England.
Also known as "Brut".
Imprint from colophon.
Signatures: A a-e f⁶ g-h i-k⁶ l¹⁰ m n⁶ o-q r⁶ s-v x-y⁶ z.
Imperfect; lacks leaf i1.
Reproduction of the original in the Peterborough Cathedral. Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 8:03) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 9994.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|