The true copy of the original paper signed by Mr. Richard Noble, which he designed for his last speech, : deliver'd to Mr. Cooke curate of Kingston and ordinary of Surry; another to Mr. Broughton Vicar of Kingston; and a third to the reverend Mr. L'Herondel: with a particular account of his behaviour some days before his execution, by all the aforesaid clergy-men.
- London : Printed for Samuel Keble, at the Turk's-Head in Fleetstreet, and sold by John Morphew near Stationers-hall, 1713.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (6 pages)
- Noble, Richard, 1684-1713 -- Early works to 1800.
Trials (Murder) -- England -- Early works to 1800.
Last words -- England -- Early works to 1800.
- Imperfect: lacking all after pages 4.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books; Tract supplement ; C17:1) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Early English books tract supplement interim guide 515.l.2.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|