A full and true account of the tryal, examination, and proceedings against Mr. John Maugridge a kettle-drummer, who was on Saturday the 14th of December, try'd before the twelve Judges at the Hall in Serjeants-Inn in Chancery-Lane, upon a special verdict, for the murther of Captain Cope on the guard at the Tower..
- London : Printed for T. Bland, near Fleet-street, [1707?]
- Early English books online
1 online resource (1 sheet)
- Murder -- England -- Early works to 1800.
Crime and Punishment -- England -- Early works to 1800.
- Reproduction of original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books; Tract supplement ; C17:1) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Early English books tract supplement interim guide 515.l.2.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|