A testimony against perriwigs and perriwig-making, : and playing on instruments of musick among Christians, or any other in the days of the gospel. Being several reasons against those things, by one who, for good conscience sake, hath deny'd and forsaken them, / John Mulliner.
- Other Title:
- Reasons why John Mulliner barber in Northampton, left off his imployment of borders and periwig-making
- [London : publisher not identified], Printed in the year 1677, and re-printed in the year 1708·
- Early English books online
1 online resource (24 pages)
- Society of Friends -- Doctrines -- Early works to 1800.
Clothing and dress -- Religious aspects -- Early works to 1800.
Musical instruments -- Religious aspects -- Early works to 1800.
- Item at B12:2 imperfect: pages 3-6 in manuscript.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books; Tract supplement ; B12:2) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Smith, J. Catalogue of Friends' books II, pages 191
Early English books tract supplement interim guide 4152.f.17
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|