A pleasant dialogue. betweene a lady called Listra, and a pilgrim : Concerning the gouernment and common weale of the great prouince of Crangalor. 1579.
- Imprinted at London : By Iohn Charlewood, dwelling in Barbican at the signe of the halfe Egle and Keye, 
- Early English books online
1 online resource ( pages)
- Signed at end: T.N., id est Thomas Nicholas?.
Signatures: A-B C2 ; A4 B-C (-C8).
"The second part of the painefull iorney of the poore pylgrime into Asia, and the straynge woonders that he sawe" has separate dated title page and register.
Identified as STC 18335+ on UMI microfilm reel 379 and as STC 18355++ on reel 381.
Reproductions of a photostat of the original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery.
Appears at reel 379 (part 1 only), reel 381 (part 2 only) and at reel 1732 (both parts; same copy filmed in all three cases).
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 379:21, 381:1, 1732:12) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 18335.5
- Nicholas, Thomas, b. ca. 1532, attributed name.
- Second part of the painefull iorney of the poore pylgrime into Asia, and the straynge woonders that he sawe.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|