The booke of common prayer, : with the Psalter or Psalmes of Dauid, of that translation which is appointed to be vsed in churches.
- Standardized Title:
- Book of common prayer
- Imprinted at London : by the deputies of Christopher Barker, Printer to the Queenes most excellent Maiestie., Anno 1588.
- Early English books online
1 online resource ( pages)
- Church of England -- Liturgy -- Texts -- Early works to 1800.
Church of England -- Prayer-books and devotions -- Early works to 1800.
Prayer books -- Early works to 1800.
Prayers -- Early works to 1800.
Psalters -- Early works to 1800.
- An edition of the Book of common prayer without the texts of the epistles and gospels, id est intended to be bound with a Bible.
Signatures: first four leaves unmarked; A-E⁸.
Printed in 2 columns, black letter; title-page border (McK. and Ferg. 159), tail-pieces.
"Cum priuilegio Regiæ Maiestatis."
Imperfect: t.p. and third leaf torn, with loss of text, partly replaced with manuscript surrogates; faded.
Reproduction of original in: British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 2168:5) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 16313.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|