A common-councell holden the first day of May 1660 ...
- Other records:
- [London] : Printed by James Flesher ..., 1660.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (14 pages)
- Includes the text of a letter and declaration from King Charles II to the Court of Common Council, dated from Breda, April, 1660.
At head of title Aleyn Mayor.
Reproduction of original in Huntington Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 768:5) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing L2887
- Charles II, King of England, 1630-1685.
England and Wales. Sovereign (1660-1685 : Charles II)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|