An excellant new song lately composed, intituled, The pearl of the Irish nation. : To its own proper tune.
- Other Title:
- Pearl of the Irish nation
- [Sl. : publisher not identified, 1790?]
- Early English books online
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- Ballads, English -- 18th century.
- Broadsides -- England -- 18th century.
- Attributed to Patrick O'Kelly, whose name is found in the cryptogram in the second column.
Date of publication suggested by cataloger; an edition was printed in New London, Connecticut, in 1788.
Verse: "Hard was my lot, for to be shot".
Printed in two columns.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books; Tract supplement ; A6:1) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Roxburghe ballads Rox.III.468
Early English books tract supplement interim guide C.20.f.9
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|