The humble petition of the gentry, ministers, and freeholders of the county of York, assembled at the assizes there holden. : Presented to His Majestie the 5. of April 1642. Together with His Majesties speech at the presenting thereof. And his gracious answer thereunto.
- York : Printed by Robert Barker, Printer to the Kings most excellent Majestie: And by the Assignes of John Bill, 1642.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 14 pages)
- Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649 -- Early works to 1800.
- Local subjects:
- York (England) -- History -- Early works to 1800.
- Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Thomason Tracts ; 25:E143) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) H3508.
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1625-1649 : Charles I).
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|