A scandalous, libellous, and seditious pamphlet entituled, The valley of Baca: or, The armies interest pleaded, the purchasors seconded, the danger of the nation demonstrated in 34 quæries, answered. : And the present state of affaires briefly vindicated. By a true lover to the peace and wellfare of his countrey.
- Other Title:
- Valley of Baca answered
Valley of Baca.
- London : [publisher not identified], printed in the year, 1660.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (16 pages)
- Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1649-1660 -- Early works to 1800.
- A reply to an untraced work.
Annotation on Thomason copy: "July 25".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Thomason Tracts ; 153:E1034) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) S815.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|