Inquisitio Anglicana: or The disguise discovered. : Shevving the proceedings of the commissioners at White hall, for the approbation of ministers, in the examinations of Anthony Sadler Cler: (chaplain to the Right Honourable the Lady Pagett, dowager) vvhose delay, triall, suspence and vvrong, presents it self for remedy, to the Ld Protector, and the High Court of Parliament: and for information to the clergy, and all the people of the nation.
- Other Title:
- Inquisitio Anglicana
- London, : Printed by J. Grismond, for Richard Royston at the Angel in Ivie-lane, 1654.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 17,  pages)
- England and Wales. Commissioners for Approbation of Public Preachers -- Early works to 1800.
Church of England -- Clergy -- Rating of -- Early works to 1800.
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "Octob: 23.
A variant has: a comma after "or", a period after "Ld" and a period after "Parliament" in lines 2, 12 and 13, respectively, of the title page.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Thomason Tracts ; 124:E813) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) S265.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|