A boke of the propertyes of herbes the whiche is called an herbal
- Standardized Title:
- Imprinted at London : In Fletstrete at the sygne of the George nexte to seynt Dunstones churche by me wyllyam Myddylton, in the yere of our Lorde M.CCCCC.xlvi.  The thyrde day of Iuly.
- Early English books online
1 online resource ( pages)
- Botany, Medical -- Early works to 1800.
Herbs -- Early works to 1800.
Materia medica -- Early works to 1800.
- One of several versions of an anonymous herbal probably of medieval origin; this is the version of STC 13175.4.
Imprint from colophon.
Signatures: A-I K⁴.
Identified at reel 61:10 as STC 4725 (number changed in 2nd edition).
Copy at reel 2007:7a is bound and filmed preceding STC (2nd edition) 24203.
Reproduction of the original in the Bodleian Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 61:10 and 2007:7a) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 13175.10.
Henrey, B. Brit. botanical lit., I, numbers 181.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|