A faithfull representation of the state of Ireland: whose bleeding eye is on England for help. Or The horrid conspiracy discovered : and most humbly presented to the wisdom of Parliament for timely prevention, if not impossible. Wherein it appears the designe is laid at the root of all the Parliaments interest there, the adventurers lands, and the new-English mens lives, (as they call them) as well as at the power of godliness, and of the present government. Published by constant and cordial adherers to the Parliament and Common-wealth, on the behalf of themselves, and of thousands in Ireland.
- Other Title:
- Faithfull representation of the state of Ireland: whose bleeding eye is on England for help
Horrid conspiracy discovered.
- London : printed for Giles Calvert at the Black Spread Eagle near the west end of Pauls, 1660.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 16 pages)
- Local subjects:
- Ireland -- History -- 1649-1660 -- Early works to 1800.
- "To the reader" follows main text.
Reproduction of the original at the Bodleian Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2005:11) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition, 1994) F284.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|