A full account from Ireland, of the maid at Dublin : miraculously struck by the hand of heaven, and burning by a supernatural fire; in which deplorable condition she still continues: with her penitent behaviour and discourses since the recovery of her speech. And other remarkable passages relating to this stupendous judgement. As communicated in a letter received by the last post, Jan. 14. from Mr. Mount her master, living in Christ-Church-Yard in Dublin. As also several historical instances in the like kind; published for a warning for all to avoid such prophane execrations. With allowance.
- [London] : Printed for P. Brooksby, and sold by R. Kell, at the Blew-Anchor, in Pye-corner, [1700?]
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 14 pages)
- Judgement of God -- Early works to 1800.
Swearing -- Early works to 1800.
- Place and date of publication from Wing.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1920:13) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) M2968B.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|