Reasons vvhy the ministers, elders, and professors, who protested against the pretended assemblies at St, Andrews, Dundee, and Edinburgh, cannot agree to the overtures made unto them at the conference upon the 28 and 29 of July, 1652 : together with the instructions given by them to such of the number as were sent to the said conference : and the letter directed to Mr. David Dickson, for communicating their papers.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Reasons why the ministers, elders, and professors, who protested against the pretended assemblies at St, Andrews, Dundee, and Edinburgh, cannot agree
- Printed at Leith : By Evan Tyler, 1652.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (7, 1 pages)
- Scotland -- Church history -- 17th century.
Church of Scotland. General Assembly
Dickson, David, 1583?-1663.
- Imperfect: torn, stained and worn, with slight loss of printing.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2236:30) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) R590
- Dickson, David, (1583?-1663)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|