Calendarium astrologicum, or, An almanack for the year of our Lord 1689 : being the first after the bissextile or leap-year ... together with description of the most eminent roads in England from town to town ... / by Thomas Trigge, ... student in physick and astrology.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Calendarium astrologicum.
Almanack for the year of our Lord, 1689.
- London : Printed by B. Griffin for the Company of Stationers ..., 1689.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (pages 682-721)
- Almanacs, English.
- Imperfect: pages tightly bound with slight loss of printing.
Includes : a table the of bishopwricks in England and Wales, with the number of cities, market towns and parishes in each.
Reproduction of original in the Harvard University Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1453:42) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing A2570A.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|