A brief tract on the fourth commandment : wherein is discover'd the cause of all our controversies about the Sabbath-day, and the means of reconciling them ...Recommended by the Reverend Dr. Bates, and Mr. John How.
- Other records:
- London : Printed for Tho. Parkhurst ... and for Jon. Robinson ..., 1692.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 74,  pages)
- Ten commandments -- Sabbath -- Early works to 1800.
Sabbath -- Biblical teaching -- Early works to 1800.
- Also identified as Wing B1099, reel 2323, of the UMI microfilm set "Early English books, 1641-1700".
Attributed to Thomas Chafie. Cf. Halkett and Laing (2nd edition).
Reproductions of originals in Edinburgh University Library and the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 347:11 and 2323:15) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing C1789
Wing (2nd. edition) B1099
Arber's Term cat. II 420
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|