A perfect catalogue of all the knights of the most noble Order of the Garter. : From the first institution of it, untill this present April, Auno [sic] 1661. Whereunto is prefixed a short discourse touching the institution of the Order, the patron, habit and solemnities of it, with many other particulars which concern the same. / Collected and continued by J.N.
- London : Printed for Anne Seile, over against St. Dunstans Church in Fleet-street, 1661.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 35,  pages)
- Order of the Garter -- Registers -- Early works to 1800.
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "April 19".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Thomason Tracts ; 162:E1087) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) N21.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|