The gang or The nine worthies and champions, Lambert, &c. : To the tune of Robin Hood.
- Other Title:
Nine worthies and champions, Lambert, &c.
- London : printed for Charls Gustavus, 
- Early English books online
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- Lambert, John, 1619-1683 -- Poetry -- Early works to 1800.
England and Wales. Parliament -- Poetry -- Early works to 1800.
Political satire, English -- History -- 17th century.
- Local subjects:
- Great Britain -- History -- Commonwealth and Protectorate, 1649-1660 -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- History -- Charles II, 1660-1685 -- Early works to 1800.
- Verse - "It was at the birth of a winters morn,".
Imprint date from Wing.
Satirizing the leading Parliamentarians.
Annotation on Thomason copy: "Jan: 17. 1659".
Reproductions of the originals in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 21232:512; 21241:85) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) G198
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|