An appeal to the Right Reverend Edward Lord Bishop of Worcester : and the Reverend Dr. Edwards, principal of Jesus Coll. Oxon; for an impartial decision of the controversie between Mr. W. and S.L. about the great doctrine of Christ's satisfaction. In order to the settlement of the brethren on both sides in the sound faith thereof, against Socinianism. By Stephen Lobb.
- London : printed for Nath. Hiller, at the Princes-Arms in Leadenhall-street, over against St. Mary-Axe, 1698.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 62 pages)
- Socinianism -- Controversial literature -- Early works to 1800.
- Preface signed: Place of publication not identified id est Stephen Lobb.
With advertisment at foot of pages .
Title page is A2. A1 blank?.
Reproduction of original in: New College (University of Edinburgh). Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2050:34) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) L2721A.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|