The peace of Jerusalem; : a sermon preached in the Parliament House, Jan. 9. 1656. Being a day of private humiliation kept by the Members thereof. / By Edward Reynolds, D.D.
- London : Printed by Tho. Newcomb, for George Thomason, and are to be sold at his shop at the sign of the Rose and Crown in St. Pauls Church-yard, 1657.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 34,  pages)
- Bible. O.T.. Psalms CXXII, 6-9. -- Sermons.
Sermons, English -- 17th century.
Humility -- Early works to 1800.
Worship -- Early works to 1800.
- The last leaf is blank.
Annotation on Thomason copy: "March 7 1656"; the 7 in imprint date has been crossed out and date altered to 1656.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Thomason Tracts ; 136:E904) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) R1270.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|