The seditious principle : viz. that the supreme power is inherent in the people, and that perpetually as in the proper subject (upon which the late lawlesse actings against the King were grounded, and from which the long thraldom and misery of the three nations did ensue) : examined and confuted / by John Novell...
- Other records:
- London : Printed for Sarah Bartlet ..., 1662.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 28 pages)
- Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1660-1688.
Constitutional history -- Great Britain.
Monarchy -- Great Britain.
- Reproduction of original in the Harvard University Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1489:48) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing N1421A
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|