A new treatise of natural philosophy, free'd from the intricacies of the schools : adorned with many curious experiments both medicinal and chymical : as also with several observations useful for the health of the body.
- Other records:
- London : Printed by R.E. for J. Hindmarsh ..., 1687.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 340 [i.e 342] pages)
- Physics -- Early works to 1800.
Science -- Early works to 1800.
- On verso: Licensed, October 28, 1686, Robert Midgley.
Attributed to Midgeley by Wing and NUC pre-1956 imprints.
Numerous errors in pagination.
Imperfect: pages 341 plus wanting.
Reproduction of original in the Harvard University Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1488:28) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing M1995.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|