A Brief survey of the old religion : which may serve as a guide to all passengers, yet members of the militant church desirous to know & keep, among divers wayes, the old-good-way to Heaven ...
- [Douai?] : Printed in the jeer [sic], 1672.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 156 pages)
- Christian life -- Early works to 1800.
Conduct of life -- Early works to 1800.
Catholic Church -- Controversial literature.
- Place of publication suggested by Wing.
Imperfect: item at 1647:7 tightly bound, with slight loss of printing.
Reproductions of original in the British Library (reel 1647), and the Congregational Library, London (reel 1944).
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1647:7 and 1944:8) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) B4653B
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|