The mischiefe and miserie of sandals [sic] both taken, and giuen. By Ier. Dyke, minister of Epping in Essex
- Other Title:
- Mischiefe and miserie of scandals both taken, and given
Mischiefe and miserie of sandals both taken, and giuen.
Mischiefe and miserie of sandals both taken, and given.
Mischiefe of scandals.
- London : Printed by W[illiam] S[tansby] for R. Milbourne, in Pauls Church-yard at the Greyhound, 1632.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 192, 191-242 pages)
- Good and evil -- Early works to 1800.
- Printer's name from STC.
The first leaf is blank.
Running title reads: The mischiefe of scandals.
Also issued as part of "Two treatises" (1632 and 1635).
Reproduction of the original in the Folger Shakespeare Library.
Print faded on pages 20-21 and 77; pages 10-87 from University of Chicago. Library spliced at end.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English Books, 1475-1640 ; 1171:4) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 7420.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|