Sutable [sic] comforts for suffering Sion; or, saints interest in God, their chiefest support in times of greatest straits : Being a brief discovery of what God is to his people in all ages: which is of great weight and use to his in these trying times. Written by Edward Delamaine, at present under restraint, and a prisoner of hope.
- London : printed by Simon Dover, and are to be sold at his house in Christophers Alley, in Martins Le Grand, 1661.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (28 pages)
- Christian life -- Early works to 1800.
Dissenters, Religious -- England -- Early works to 1800.
- Reproduction of original in the Folger Shakespeare Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2480:17) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) D867
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|