A commentary: or, sermons vpon the second chapter of the first epistle of Saint Peter : vvherein method, sense, doctrine, and vse, is, with great variety of matter, profitably handled; and sundry heads of diuinity largely discussed. By Nicholas Byfield, late preacher of God's Word at Isle-worth in Middlesex.
- Other Title:
- Commentary: or, sermons upon the second chapter of the first epistle of Saint Peter
Commentary: or, sermons upon the second chapter of the first epistle of Saint Peter.
Sermons upon the second chapter of the first epistle of Saint Peter.
- London : Printed by Humfrey Lownes for George Latham, and are to be sould at his shop in Paul's Church-yard, at the signe of the brazen Serpent, 1623.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 922,  pages)
- Sermons, English -- 17th century.
- Local subjects:
- Bible. N.T.. 2 Peter II. -- Commentaries.
- Editor's dedication signed: William Gouge.
The first leaf is blank.
Reproduction of the original in Yale University. Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1058:12) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 4211.
- Gouge, William, 1578-1653.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|