The arte of nauigation : conteyning a compendious description of the sphere, with the makyng of certayne instrumentes and rules for nauigations: and exemplified by many demonstrations. Written in the Spanishe tongue by Martin Curtes, and directed to the Emperour Charles the fyft. Translated out of Spanyshe into Englyshe by Richarde Eden, and now newly corrected and amended in dyuers places. 1572.
- Standardized Title:
- Breve compendio de la sphera y de la arte de navegar. English
- Other Title:
- Breve compendio de la sphera y de la arte de navegar.
Arte of navigation.
- [Imprinted at London : In Powles Churchyarde, by Richarde Iugge, Printer to the Queenes Maiestie], 1572.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 83,  leaves, folded plate) : woodcut illustrations, map
- Navigation -- Early works to 1800.
- A translation of: Breve compendio de la sphera y de la arte de navegar.
Imprint from colophon.
Reproduction of the original in the New York Public Library, New York City.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 210:01) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 5799.
- Eden, Richard, 1521?-1576.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|