An additional act for more speedy effecting of the sale of the manors of rectories and gleab lands late belonging to archbishops, bishops, deans, deans and chapters, and other offices and titles which late were of or belonging to any cathedral of collegiate church or chappel within England or Wales : and for the encouragement of lenders upon the security thereof, and of other lands and hereditaments of the said deans, deans and chapters, &c.
- Other records:
- London : Printed by John Field ..., 1650.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 1055-1059 pages)
- Secularization -- England.
Church and state -- Church of England.
Great Britain -- History -- Commonwealth and Protectorate, 1649-1660.
- "Die Martis, 22 octobr, 1650. Ordered by the Parliament, that this act be forthwith printed and published. Hen. Scobell, cleric, Parliamenti."
Imperfect: print show-through, with slight loss of printing.
Reproduction of original in the Harvard University Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1614:44) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing E1169
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|