A true report and exact description of a mighty sea-monster : or whale, cast vpon Langar-shore ouer against Harwich in Essex, this present moneth of Februarie 1617. With a briefe touch of some other strange precedent and present occurents.
- London : Printed for H. Holland and are to be sold by C. [Holland] at the Globe in Cornehill ouer against the Exchange, 1617.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 11,  pages) : ill
- End of the world -- Early works to 1800.
Providence and government of God -- Early works to 1800.
Sea monsters -- England -- Early works to 1800.
- Bookseller's name from STC.
With woodcut title vignette; repeated on recto of B4, final leaf.
Identified as STC 20892a on UMI microfilm.
Some print show-through.
Reproduction of original in the Bodleian Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1217:02) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 20892.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|