By the Protector. A proclamation declaring that after the first day of August next, no further use be made of any letters of marque, or reprisal, granting unto any private person.
- Other Title:
- Proclamation declaring that after the first day of August next, no further use be made of any letters of marque, or reprisal, granting unto any private person
- London : Printed by Henry Hills and John Field, Printers to his Highness, MDCLV. 
- Early English books online
- Government document
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- Privateering -- England -- Early works to 1800.
Reprisals -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1649-1660 -- Early works to 1800.
- Dated at end: Given at White-Hall this 12. day of July 1655.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Thomason Tracts ; 247:669f20) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Thomason 669.f.20.
Steele, I, 3054.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|