King Iames his welcome to London : With Elizaes tombe and epitaph, and our Kings triumph and epitimie. Lamenting the ones decease, and reioycing at the others accesse. Written by I.F.
- Other Title:
- King James his welcome to London
King James his welcome to London.
- Imprinted at London : [By R. Read?] for Thomas Pauier, 1603.
- Early English books online
1 online resource ( pages)
- James I, King of England, 1566-1625 -- Poetry.
Elizabeth I, Queen of England, 1533-1603 -- Death and burial -- Poetry.
- Sometimes attributed to John Fenton and to John Ferrers.
Printer's name conjectured by STC.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 794:07) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 10798.
- Fenton, John, active 1603, attributed name.
Ferrers, John, attributed name.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|