Of Englishe dogges : the diuersities, the names, the natures, and the properties. A short treatise written in latine by Iohannes Caius of late memorie, Doctor of Phisicke in the Vniuersitie of Cambridge; and newly drawne into Englishe by Abraham Fleming student. Seene and allowed.
- Standardized Title:
- De canibus Britannicis. Part 1. English
- Other Title:
- De canibus Britannicis. Part 1.
- Imprinted at London : By [John Charlewood for] Rychard Iohnes, and are to be solde ouer against S. Sepulchres Church without Newgate, 1576.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 44,  pages)
- Dogs -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
Zoology -- Pre-Linnaen works.
- A translation of part 1 of: De canibus Britannicis.
Actual printer's name from STC.
Imperfect; title page stained affecting printing.
Reproduction of the original in the Cambridge University Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 453:06) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 4347.
- Fleming, Abraham, 1552?-1607.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|